Anything SS sounds better than D'Agostino ?

I never heard his amps, but some writers say just that - nothing transistor sounds better.
What do you think ? 
I listened on youtube a few systems with D'Agostino amps and preamps and liked a lot what I heard.

inna
His exwife makes a half decent intergrated in the Krell K300i at fractions of the cost imo. 
Nothing will ever come close to a Pass Labs amplifier, especially if it is of class A design, if you can live with the heat that it generates.
Karan AcousticsNagra
BurmesterBlock Audio
VItus Audio
Boulder 
Naim

No doubt, D'Agostino Is one of the best, but nice distinctive exterior is not everything. 
Nothing will ever come close to a Pass Labs amplifier, especially if it is of class A design, if you can live with the heat that it generates.
They are very good, but they were even better to me back when he used complimentary bi-polars instead of mosfets. They had far more current ability, (and no mosfet mist) and the reason I think Dan D'Agostino stayed with them.
None of Pass Labs (mosfets) can "out current" Krells or D'Agostino (bi-polars) into low impedances, like into Wilson Alexia's 0.9ohm bass

Cheers George