Magico Room at RAMF How good did it sound

Did not go to RAMF this year wanted to know what was Magico showing and how did it sound?
ebm
Audiofeil,
Typical selective quote. I followed that with "That's fine." He doesn't get the Magico Concept, that's all. He admitted as much when he said "I don't get it" one post up. I agree with him. I'm sure there is lots I don't get either. You are right about that and thank you for pointing it out. I do get the Pass Labs stuff that you sell. I just don't get why one would buy anything from you with your attitude.
If you have MAGICO MINI 2/ V3/ /Q1/Q3/Q5/V2 etc lets hear from you we know everybody likes somthing if you dont like MAGICO thats ok.
How to those Magico's compare to the Evolution acoustic mini's, which were also at the show ?
Anything that costs as much as the gear we are talking about here had better sound "good". True if even a fraction of the cost as far as I am concerned. If not, then we are talking criminal level misrepresentation geared towards suckers only. Having heard magico, clearly not the case. They sound very good. Value? Different assessment. How good? Who's to say. Good is good.