Your Top Audiophile Demo Tracks

List five of your top audiophile tracks that you would show off your speakers .Think of it this way.  You go int a shop to demo new speakers.  Within that hour or two what tracks do you use. I have a pair of Golden Ear Triton Two's paired with a SVS SB-3000 sub.

Yeah, I like Satisfaction from the Stones but I'm talking about pristine recordings that are so good would probably sound good on my old eight track deck. Shows how old I am! I have so many but here are five instrumental tracks that highlight all the frequencies from the lowest notes GE active subwoofers reproduce to those wonderful highs of the folded ribbon tweeter. I am a semi professional drummer so I like to play these types of tracks at near live levels. Probably 90 - 95 dB. I know not good for the ears but my listening sessions at that level are kept short. Plus GE speakers can handle the headroom without distortion.
Not in any particular order:

1. The Golden Dolphin - Marco Minnemann Incredible drum sonics
2. Justice's Groove - Stanley Clarke Beautiful bass tone
3. Alone in the City - Chris Botti That trumpet, so clear from the HVFR tweeter
4. Personal Power - Wolfgang Schmid - Everything here, tight bass, well recorded drums, and that sax!
5. American Tango - Weather Report - Wait for the keyboards to come in
So much music-so little time!
wweiss
All Vinyl
Johnny Cash - Delia's Gone
Cowboy Junkies - Shining Moon
Robert Wyatt - Alifib
Gentle Giant - Knots
King Crimson - Larks Tongues In Aspic Part 1

Great responses!  I have a lot of listening to do.

My all time favorite female vocal test track:
Spanish Harlem-Rebeca Pidgeon
The Ultimate Demonstration Disc - Chesky Records
Try O-Zone Percussion  song Jazz Variants you'll think the matching band is in the room. We brought it to a Magnepan demo and people who had left the room came running back in to hear it.
I will give only one,but i had many....

Kenneth Wheeler  "what now" a masterpiece of Jazz.... Sound very refined...
I'll stick to non-classical here.

David Bowie's "Heathen." Yeah, it's a CD but it sounds excellent.
"Villancicos," Atrium Musicae de Madrid. Harmonia Mundi France, LP.
The Beach Boys -- Endless Summer. Capitol Records LP set.
Thriller -- Michael Jackson LP.
Frank Sinatra.  Any Capitol Records LP, but my best ones are are in a three LP set from France called "Swinging, Sexy, Sinatra."
Roy Orbison.  A two LP set from Rhino Records called "For the Lonely."
Big Daddy's two LPs from Rhino -- "Big Daddy" and "And Meanwhile, Back in the States."