Is there anyone out there who knows anything about Essence Speakers by Dale Pitcher?

I have read all the threads I can find on the web about Essence Speakers and about Dale Pitcher. I met Dale at the Essence plant in Lincoln in the early 1990s. I know about his eccentricities but found him to be a genuinely nice guy with a great passion for audio. I have owned a pair of early Gem speakers and currently own a pair of Gems from near the end of their production run. His speakers are amazing. I would like to become acquainted with other Essence owners and fans of the Essence product line. I have recently found and purchased a set of Essence Topaz 6 speakers from the mid 1980s paired with a pair of Topaz Subwoofers. Is there anyone out there with any literature, pics, documentation, history,  setup procedures, or an interest in having an informal club or chat room to share the joys and sorrows of these wonderful speakers?
lkp1952
IMO, $1000 is a touch on the high side. If they don't have the wave launch charts, it would be a no go. They can't be properly set up without the charts.
Thank you for the reply!
It looks like all they have is the introduction page about the speakers and what appears to be the crossover wiring diagram. Is the wave launch chart unique to each set? I noticed you stated  above you had them for this model?
In your opinion, should I abort pursuing these or negotiate down? (If willing) in your opinion, what do feel is a fair price?
Any idea production years of the Topaz 6? 
My understanding is that there were two versions of the Topaz 6. The version I own had separate enclosures for the woofer, midrange, tweeter, and super tweeter. They stacked on each other, with the tweeter assemblies in a cradle. The enclosure was wrapped in fabric with a removable wood top on it. Each driver could be positioned independently of the other. The Wave launch charts tell you how much offset for each of the drivers based on the height of the listeners ears from the floor and the distance from the cabinet. I still have the manual and charts for that version. If you could get the person down to the $900 range, they are worth a try. Have you had the opportunity to listen to them? 
csmgolf is correct in his remarks and he has been a  big help to me when I first asked regarding my topaz units. I have the older 1985 units and they also need the Wave Launch Charts specific to my model. The later 1997-1998 units are the units you are looking at purchasing. They are very seldom seen and from what I have come to find is that VERY few were sold. A rare opportunity. If they sound good are fully operational I wouldn't hesitate. That is if I were 20 years younger, had the cash and could keep another set of large speakers hidden from my CEO/CFO  aka The Mrs. By the way. If there are any readers out there who have an extra set of  Topaz Supertweeters that go with the 1985 Topaz 6 units I would be interested in them. I think my units were originally purchased as Topaz 4 units (without the supertweeters) which would have made then Topaz 5
I did end up pulling the trigger on these. They are in great shape and sounded great. They were only set up for auditioning functionality with a basic Denon AVR. 
I currently only have them hooked to a Pioneer SC-91 Class D3 AVR that I have for my HT setup, running in 2 channel and I can tell they have potential. Working on getting an amp and room setup that will do these justice.
As lkp1952 stated these are the later 1997-1998 units.
Thanks to all that provided input!
I will try to share pics if I can figure it out. :)