Wow, $10k+ cables

I’m a true cables believer. I do believe they can make (significant) improvement to system but $10,000+ for a single power cord or a pair of interconnect? Cmon now
128x128nasaman
nasaman

Best practice- at the $10K level and above, you must visit the dealers/retailers and listen, listen, listen, to the offerings.
Have fun!

Happy Listening!
jafant, there is still one advantage that the Tchernov has over the Wywires - it has a bit more of 'the power of delivery'. And possibly another advantage - slightly more high frequency extension. But overall, yes, I find Wywires Platinum more balanced and elegant. This is in all transistor system with analog sources, I can only speak of this particular set-up.
Both Wywires and Tchernov work great in a chain with Purist Neptune, you just have to figure out which one goes where.

inna

Right On! I recall your initial writings on the Tchernov.
You are on-target regarding mix-and match cabling, one has to know placement sequence.

Happy Listening!
Other brands that I would like to try in my system are Echole and Stage III but they are so expensive even lower models and used that it is unlikely unless I get very lucky. I don't pay more than $1k for cables.
Still use original very old Purist Colossus speaker cables and plan on keeping it that way. Sure, Neptune would be better, but again - cost, and it would probably be unwise to do it before upgrading speakers. And since I would like to upgrade to Kharma speakers...not going to happen soon, unfortunately.
Yeah that price is way out of proportion in any system you do not need to spend anywhere near that to get some awesome sound a much easier way to get better sound than any wire change is to make sure your speaker and amplifier match and complement each other.