Has anybody bought or heard a Chinese knock off amplifier?

There are a lot clones coming out of China and power amplifiers seem to be along for the ride.
Mark Levinson, Goldmund, and Accuphase are some of the big names I see replica’s being advertised for sale. These replica’s range in price from $500-$2000. My curiosity every time I see these always is do they even sound like the brand they are trying copy? Another thought that comes to my mind when I see them is, are they even safe or reliable. I myself wouldn’t touch one of these, but that’s me. Has anybody heard one? If so it would be interesting to hear some opinions regarding these amplifiers.
hiendmmoe
Knock off amps?
really?

Would not pay hard earned money on any counterfeit electrical components.
   These are branded as the top names?
   Would like to see some of these.
link?
If you haven't seen them already you obviously don't want to.
The cloners are betting on no comparisons because customers of authentics don't care and customers of clones will never live with the real thing.
I saw an amazing looking linestage which had parts that looked like vintage Western Electric transformers, capacitors and resistors.  The buyer paid big bucks (I think it was something like $15,000), but the parts turned out to be Chinese counterfeit parts.  The parts really looked quite good (made to look aged), but an expert spotted discrepancies in the decals on the parts.