Oppo BDP-103...still relevant?

I’d like to get a blu ray player in order to watch blu rays, stream netflix and also use as a cd transport into my Schiit Gungir.  
I’m wondering if a bdp-103 with the nuforce board (not the extreme version) is worth $375.  It comes with the remote, dongle and box and looks like its in great condition.

I’m just curious if there is something else I should be considering.  I’ll be pairing this with an inexpensive tv (which I’ll be buying at some point)  nothing great.

Any help with this is much appreciated! Thanks!

128x128b_limo
It does stream Netflix, YouTube and some others, including Tidal.  It can also be used to rip SACDs and for a while was in demand just for that reason.  If it's in good shape it will serve you well for a long time.  Support is still available from Oppo by email and from thousands of users.
melm

To piggyback on b_limo 's query, is a BDP-93/95 still relevant in 2021?
Taking into consideration OPPO firmware updates over the years.

Happy Listening!
Like above, I use mine as my main CD player (feeding my DAC) and ripping my entire SACD collection, and then play the ripped files via Roon to my DAC. If you have no SACD's and looking for a movie player, just purchase an entry-level new Blue Ray player. In fact, the low-end SONY's still play SACD's I believe.