Integrityhifi TRU-GLIDER Pendulum Tonearm

Has anyone lived with this tonearm for a while?  I am curious to see what you think of the unit.  I can see the frictionless design but I don't see how it remains in alignment while playing.  It is some very impressive "out of box" thinking, which caught my interest.
128x128spatialking
@totem395 , Yes, I did not know they made a shorter version but the short one is going to have ridiculous levels of tracking error and be just as unstable. The long one won't fit on most tables because most do not accept arms that long. Some do and you could certainly build a large plinth. The only suspended, fully isolated turntables I know of that will take an arm that big are the SME 30/12 and 20/12 and the Dohmann Helix (my favorite). I personally do not consider unsuspended tables an option. A turntable must have a suspension that operates below 3 Hz.
A tonearm must be limited to 2 degrees of motion. It must be held rigidly in all others. I will never personally consider an arm that is designed otherwise. Want a great 12" arm get a Reed 2G or Schroder CB. Better yet get a Schroder Lt. IMHO this is the most brilliant tonearm design on the market. Unfortunately it requires a table that will take a 12" arm. My Sota Cosmos will not. So, I am stuck with the Schroder CB a fate worse than death:-)
Maybe someone else that has the Tru-Glider and can chime in but I’m having excellent results and flawless tracking.
I am trying to figure out how some of the claims are justified.  "Weightless"?  "No pivot"?  The arm and headshell MUST have effective mass in order to work with cartridge compliance, and it is clear from visual inspection that they do.  Therefore it is not weightless. There definitely IS a pivot with its center at the attachment of the string; it's just a sloppy one.  That reminds me of at least the early WT tonearms, which also claimed no bearing, when in fact they had a pivot that was just not close tolerance.  And that headshell...  Does it really work without any friction? (If there is any friction in its lateral movement to maintain tangency, then there would be at least a small skating force.)  Anyway, all of that said, I have heard other oddball tonearms that cannot meet the claims of their makers yet sound great.  So I would never say without hearing this one that it cannot sound great.  Lord knows, no orthodox pivoted tonearm is perfect.
@lancelock 
Well that's the "problem" lancelock...you have actual experience with  the tonearm! I mean, how can you possibly judge its performance unless you have some sort of engineering experience with no need to hear it?
; -)