Raven Osprey with Spatial M3 Sapphires

I’m trying to find a suitable amp to drive my Spatial m3 Sapphires and was looking at the Raven Osprey as an option.
Will the 30 watts cut it and how will the 4 ohm load affect the amp? My room is 16x18 and I listen no louder than 85db max.  I listen to pretty much everything favoring Steely Dan, Fagen, SRV, Dire Straits, Blues, Jazz and some classical.
I would appreciate any expertise you might offer.
128x128audiosaurusrex
Your speakers are 92dB and you don't crank it loud so no problem. Heck even if you do crank it you should still be okay. The extra ten watts by the way is negligible. In case you were thinking you need it, the difference is a little more than 1dB. The main advantage with the Osprey is access to Dave and his collection of NOS tubes. Any other way I would never bother with tube rolling. But Dave knows his tubes. Good advice to call him. Either way, Osprey or Blackhawk, you should have no problem.

My previous speakers by the way were the same 92dB as yours. My room is bigger, and I do enjoy it loud. 50 tube watts was plenty. While the difference sounds like a lot in watts, it is only 2dB. Again that is in a bigger room and playing quite loud. I'm quite sure you will be fine on power.  

Sound quality wise I am quite sure you will be better than fine.
i agree with tvad -- ring up clayton -- he is quite accessible and easy to talk to, very knowledgeable

if the tube amp you are considering has 4 ohm taps then it should be fine w 30 wpc push pull kt66 configuration if your room is of average size and you listen at reasonable levels

the issue/challenge w m3 sapphires is control and driving the dual 15 in woofers... so flea watt tube amps, no matter how sweet, need not apply

i am using 3 amps (alternating of course, not at the same time 🤓) with my m3s’s.... linear tube audio zotl 40 (45 wpc el34), audio research ref 75 (75 wpc kt120) and audio mirror set45 (45 wpc 6c33c)... all are driving the speakers with apparent ease/excellent control, and can play as clean and loud as i would ever want

in my conversations with clayton on tube amps driving the sapphires he repeated emphasized the need for proper 4 ohm taps off the output transformers of the amps i mentioned, in order for the tubes to get proper ’leverage’ interacting with the woofers

iirc - raven gives an in home trial money back... so trial should be painless

@jjss49 
thanks so much for the info, Just curious as to which of your three amps you prefer? The fact that you also have the M3's is extremely helpful.
I am also looking at the LTA line and that would compare with the Raven Reflection in pricing. I'm new to this tube stuff never owning anything other than my grandmothers tube radio, lol. I do however have a Modwright Pioneer LX500 player which I love. I have wanted to experience the tube sound through these speakers and have an email out to Clayton. I appreciate your insight.
I had a Decware Torii II (25 watts/channel) and it wouldn't sufficiently drive Spatial Audio X3s. At least in my room to the levels that I like.

That said, your room is smaller and you listen at lower levels. And I would bet that Raven is using better transformers than Decware (maybe, maybe not). So you would more than likely be fine with the Osprey.

Oz