will changing to solid-state make the bass in my wilson sophias better at low volume?

I've noticed that my sophias really shine when they're cranked up a bit, which is great, but I'm wondering if I can't get more of that, esp. the bass, at lower volumes. my tube amps (Cary Slam-100s in triode) are ~50w/ch, more than the 25w/ch minimum wilson recommends. it seems to me that I could either get a sub or try a solid-state power amp. it'd be easy enough to try either/both, but I'm curious what people have to say. thanks!
musicslug
Darko's A500 Review notes a setting that tilts Highs / Lows at low levels.
"  Buchardt’s ‘Low-level Enhancement (LLE)’ corrects for the Fletcher-Munson effect where, at lower SPLs, our ear-brain is less sensitive to low- and high-frequency information."
https://darko.audio/2020/09/a-long-film-about-the-buchardt-audio-a500/
let's worry about the mids 
in the speakers first. 
   Let's get that right 
Loudness contour adjustment. This is not a fault of your equipment but a result of what is referred to as the Fletcher Munson Curve.

At lower levels the 3k - 4k range appears louder than the other frequencies especially the lower frequencies. This is just part of being human and physics...

A loudness contour control adds the appropriate amount of EQ based on the level you are listening. Most notably at lower levels you need a 10dB boost on the low end frequency to make everything sound in balance.

Best,
Drew
Maybe try one of space tech labs virtual subwoofers. It's not a subwoofer but a lot of user reviews say it sounded way better than some top quality subs like rel with better integration. Their is a thomas and stereo youtube video of a pair of 60,000 speakers and the owner is using one of these. I have no experience with this product but I do own one of space tech labs preamps and it has very good sound.
If you add even one good powered sub, JL Audio or REL you are adding 1000 watts or more of SS power to your system.  And you keep the beauty of tube amplifiers. Sure get a bigger tube amp over time but the sub does what you need right now in one easy step.  I'm running Yvettes on CJ Art 150S tubes and a JLAudio F113 sub.  Enjoy.