Bulk power cables suggestions

Hello,
I need help giving my system proper PCs.  Bulk cables at 150 USD per meter max. to get a good basis before Going/DIYing further. I have a QB8 with Red Dawn and generic PCs.
My needs are for Ncore nc1200 amp, a Truth preamp and a streamer/dac.
Thank you!
abolive
Any 10 - 12 awg copper cable costing no more than about $10 will do perfectly.

There will be absolutely no difference to the sound unless your cable is extremely underrated, and with a 10 -12 awg copper cable that will NEVER be the case. And even then, you will not notice any sound degradation but simply a hot running cable, which may be dangerous.
I suggest Ramm Amadeus 5 MKII for hot and neutral and a counter rotating earth wire around the cable, and combine them with pure copper Viborg plugs (for example VE512R) with the plating that you prefer (gold,rhodium, pure copper). That gives you 11 AWG of high quality OCC copper in an air dielektricum with tellurium copper connectors and the performance of a 1000+ dollar cable. 
Hello all, and thank you for all the replies!

@petg60: yes, I don't want to skip on the plugs, I'm convinced of their importance
@auxinput: thanks for the feedback on Wattgate
@discopants: this Oyaide has a good reputation and is on my short list :)
@hdm : I'll have a look at their offering, but was not sure at first, as there chinese (I don't have a problem with that) passing themselves for a german brand (I have a problem with that)
@tantejuut: thanks I will think about it
@williewonka : as I said, I'm really interested in the helix approach and will try it definitely, and compare with a bulk wire of my choice.

I've gotten good hints from you about the advisable diameter, the importance of the plugs (thinking FI-E35 or 38). I have then to chose between the Ramm Amadeus 5 MKII, the Oyaide Black Mamba 2, the Furutech FP-TCS21 or FP-S022N (preamp and streamer) and the FP-TCS31 or FP-S032N (amp) :D