What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
The hallograph was there longtime ago.... His main characteristic is to provoke stupidity to outer apparent sensical words at first sight....After calming the air in the room....
😁

@aj523 buying an object called Talisman may possibly disappoint :noun: talisman; plural noun: talismans
  1. an object, typically an inscribed ring or stone, that is thought to have magic powers and to bring good luck.

«Silence is the best talisman»-Anonymus Smith

I must use it with you, try it yourself.....
In part what I posted on the Thiel thread. Not this part though..
If you want to understand how waves interact check out the link below..and yes this does totally relate to the not silly but smart Hallograph and The not silly but smart Argent Room Lens and to an overdamped room and foam and fiberglass and any floor material and dry wall and glass Oh and all the bad that 90 degree angles inflict on our ears.

Any single material boundary can swamp and overwhelm the sound of another material and its boundary..

From the International Atomic Energy Agency below.

I found this years ago and forgot and found it again recently. I want to post this on other threads as it will describe how particle waves react with each other and their material boundaries.  https://www.ndt.net/forum/files/ut--.pdf
Look to pages 38 to 41 or so. What is described is how and what we hear and how different materials and shapes sound the way they do.

I want to thank a lady Debbie Miles, a seismologist for 40 years, she has greatly influenced my venture into how materials and shapes interact and their influence on what we hear.. Tom

Oh and all the bad that 90 degree angles inflict on our ears.
One of my acoustic controls recommendation is the use of polihedral flowing surface for each corner of the ceiling.... 😁

The room lens worked indeed for me and inspire me one of my best  idea about the Helmholtz Fibonacci organ or room tuner and that work very well.... ... Thanks to you....

I must wait to replicate the hallograpgh tough....

Great post thanks.....I will read the info....Wow the book look very good.... Hundred thanks!