Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas

Once the switching noise is removed when very low power testing using the
"Audio Precision’s auxiliary AUX-0025 passive low-pass filter, which eliminates noise above 200kHz that might otherwise overload the SYS2722’s input circuitry."
You can get either a clean square 10khz square wave, but it's almost indistinguishable if you don't use the AUX-0025, because of the imbedded switching noise, because the amps output noise filter is set very high > 100khz

Or you get a very slewed sick looking 10k square wave with phase shift, but with not much imbedded noise because the units output filter is really working hard down low <100khz.

What ever you do, neither is right.
The only right is as Technics did move the switching frequency up 3 x higher to 1.5mhz and then so also the switching noise filter, then it can do it’s job properly and not effect the audio band with phase shift from 20khz down.

Post removed 
My song is beautiful.....so is yours.  You are beautiful.  Thank you for blessing me with your presence.