speaker cable recommendations for Joseph audio perspectives2

I have a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives2 floor standing speakers. I have yet to pick a pair of 8ft speaker cables for it. My budget is around 2k usd, 3k usd max for a used pair. My amp is wells audio innamorata signature. The rest of my set up can be found in my signature.

I cannot use speaker cables that have boxes (like Transparent, MIT, etc) due to space constraint. Now I am using a cheap pair of blue jeans 10 speaker cables. I have not tried many speaker cables before, so when I borrow my friend's taralabs 0.8 speaker cables the other day, I was blown away how it improves my system's overall performance. So I decided that I need a speaker cable upgrade.  Thanks for any suggestions.

128x128yuhengdu_tiger
Another vote for the Silversmith Audio Fidelium Speaker Cables.
30 day return policy.
My bet is that you won't return them......
I use Cardas with my JA Profiles. They work well and are far better than the one-off pair of cables I was using. Any chance you could work out some loaners from an audio shop? If you are intent on purchasing they may be willing to offer you a couple pairs to try out. It's really best to audition as the interface between electronics and transducers is rather critical.
@tomogolfs Thanks! Which model of Cardas are you using? I heard that the clear and clear beyond are good, but I don't like the blue color of them. Will the golden reference do a good job? 
Audience AU24 SX. Set 'em and forget 'em, as they say. They do nothing wrong and everything right. Neal