This website has become S-L-O-W

I don't know where else to post this problem (where the heck are the moderators hiding anyway?) but this website has become extremely slow and balky. When I click on a discussion topic, it takes takes long enough for the posts to appear to prompt my Windows (the latest iteration) for it to give me a dialogue box that says it ain't their problem. None of the other discussion groups I frequent does this.  Does anybody else have this problem? Can anybody else tell me how to get hold of the folks who might be able to help?
edcyn
It's the ads. I use Adblocker Plus and this page, right this second, has 309 ads that are being blocked. 309. Remove the blocker and the page takes forever to load.
AdBlocker Plus works well.  And an easy alternative is to just use the Brave browser.  It's basically a cleaner and faster shell over Chrome that handles tracking and ad blocking.  It's free, fast, and highly recommended.  We use it for a program I volunteer at that provides computers for underserved kids, etc. - it was recommended by multiple organizations and it has worked well.  Given all that - I'm using Brave and haven't seen any such delays (but it's definitely doing some tracking and ad blocking and gives you counts per page).

I thought it was me.  I have been having problems for a week in connecting to Audiogon main site and both classifieds and forums.  I have a windows 10 computer plus iPad and iPhone and they are all slow.  Every other site is very fast.  
stereo5 -- you and me are in the same boat. And I continue to wonder.  Are there any moderators on this site?  Folks in control? Or is it a high-end ghost ship?