Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
Congratulations George you figured out how to make those Ncore modules sound like bad 1980's tube amps. 
Adding to the list of things george does not understand we must now add this:

While when we hear/transmit audio, 20KHz is enough, that is different from a circuit point that is within a feedback loop. For that point, MHz of bandwidth, if not 10's of MHz may be needed.

Oh well, live and not learn.
Congratulations George you figured out how to make those Ncore modules sound like bad 1980’s tube amps.
Yeah right your dreaming , they have nailed the Belcanto Ref 600m’s in an A/B at our audio society meeting , using the same MSB discrete dac as the source, the extra buffer is not needed, and it sounds much better without it, if the source is up to it’s input stage 2k loading and low 13db gain and my dac is, you guys have a lot to learn.

It’s almost like your shilling here for someone here??

I don’t know George some of the best sound quality I’ve heard came from Class D amps in active speakers. Effortless from top to bottom.
Bet you just love the sterilised, harmonically stripped sound of the $15k Kii THREE active speakers

Cheers George
I probably would like the Kii 3, I like the Dutch and Dutch, Buchardt, Genelec, Adam. I also like Revel and Kef passives. This list isn't all inclusive. 
George you might like the Adam S3V, it has newest ICE amps switching at 1Mhz on the woofer and Mid driver and their own AB amp matched to the tweeter.