1099-K from PayPal (tax form)

It looks like I am getting a 1099-k form from PayPal for the first time. I sold a lot of audio items last year, used, while upgrading my system and swapping things around. Obviously I am not a business, not in this for profit, and did not make money, lost money. It’s just a hobby, a costly one.

I am guessing I have to report this with my taxes. However, the form only has the gross proceeds from PayPal, not my original purchase price. How do I deal with this? Any particular section on Turbo Tax to enter these?
128x128thyname
You’re being stuck/1099ed for supposed, "profits".    The only option is filing a long form (a 1040, the long way); deducting whatever might be considered, "business expenses".    ie: https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/deducting-business-expenses      Only you can determine if it’s worth the time/effort (possibly: business license, contacting tax attorney, etc).                             Remove the space between, "the" and, "IRS"; to find the government’s foundational attitude, toward your finances.
Whatever you do, don't forget it... Only time I was ever audited was behind a "NEVER SENT" 1099, to me.. but was sent to the IRS, 7 year later, the audit, then the state stepped in.. Before it was over, a 3300.00 misplaced 1099 was over 18,000.00 USD. To the Fed and State..

Oh they offered a payment program.. LOL I had the payment served to the two agencies, they had to sign for their money.. Actually my money..

Tea party 101, man I was a pissed off publican. 25 yeas ago, I was trying to pay off a hospital bill for my kid still. A little over 100k.. That took 12 years.. He's all good now.. :-)

I paid a lot of STATE taxes through EBay last year, too. Close to 11% on every single purchase. NUTS HIGH taxes..

They all collect taxes now. I just wonder if the state is getting it? I'll bet there is a LOT of "Tom Foolery", with the funds.. just too much money NOT to get messed with..

You aught to see Weed taxes in CA.. over 20% + state taxes.. THIEVES!

Regards
"You aught to see Weed taxes in CA.. over 20% + state taxes.. THIEVES

oldhvymec-It ends up being 30% when the cashier takes your money. Talk about a buzz kill!
In that case: you’re paying the state's, "lawmakers" not to lock you up for, "Possession".       They’ll pocket MUCH more, that way (all they really care about).                                                             Enjoy the buzz and count your blessings!
Post removed