Warm, rich but detailed SS preamp (made you give up tubes)

Anyone come a cross a warm, rich but detailed solid state preamp that engaged you and gave you that spatiality of a good tube preamp?

I suppose im thinking of C900u or Accuphase?
smodtactical
The luxman and accuphase are good choices but so are a lot of really good vintage solid state pre amplifiers like the tandberg models, the apt holman preamp, the harman kardon citation 11 pre amp, and the adcom gfp750 pre amp.
Not sure why the OP is worried about "fiddling" with tubes or them "blowing up." We all change light bulbs, right? A small signal tube lasts thousands of hours, sounds great, easy to change, and a decent one is not that expensive. Even PS Audio eventually relented and started putting tubes back in their SS gear. No way around it.

If one doesn’t want tubes, fine. Don’t get tubes. But no need to exaggerate their troublesomeness, especially if we’re talking small signal tubes in preamp. Right?
Audia Flight Stremento #1mk2 preamp however using TW Acustic RPS100 phono stage which is tubes.I would never give up tubes altogether in my SOTA system.