Paradigm Personas anyone heard them

No reviews on these yet that I can find. Curious if anyone has heard them and what were your impressions. Also any comparisons to the outgoing signature series?
thanks
mofojo
I listened again and decided to buy the B&W802D3’s...just so much more realistic and dynamic compared to the Personas.
glad you found your speakers. I never heard a B&W demo I liked at all, they always sounded dull and lifeless, dark and uninvolving. Any other critical reviews I read about b&w are the opposite complaining about the peaky mids which just reinforces my belief that in home demos are the only way I can hear what a speaker will actually sound like. I think active dsp could be the exception since there’s less variables and the directivity can be managed(right?). 
We really can’t rely on other audiophiles approval for our own enjoyment, but forums can be valuable tools all the same.
Steve, you must have been in an alternate universe when you demo’d the B&W’s.
Hi Dave b. The b&w demos I’ve listened to just weren’t convincing too bad cause I was taken by the looks of the 802d xx. I’m one of those guys that liked kef over b&w and how either of them can be called‘British sound’ when they sound so different idk. So in my room the persona 7f sounds like a pair of high end kefs that actually has the bass sorted out. Here’s the thing, were on a persona thread right? I’m not on a b&w thread saying persona is better. One doesn’t have to be wrong for the other to be right.