Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Streaming “Tarkio Road”.   This is great nostalgia.  Have to confess Tom, never thought of this as AOR but it sounds good.  
@tomic601 Crosby at Freight & Salvage, nice. I was gone from the Bay Area by the time of that tour - w Lighthouse Band? W Becca? I did catch CSN a year or two prior at the Marin Civic. Got to hang out with the three of them (individually, they didn’t really speak to each other) for a few hours in the afternoon before the show. Anyway, Crosby told me about the touring band he was assembling with the guy from Snarky Puppy, et. al. and he was really jazzed about it. I guess we found out why. I remember asking him if they were going to include “Page 43” in their set and he just lit up out of his pre-show funk. It was so cool to be able to tell him how much his music meant to me throughout my life. Of course this happens to him every hour of every day so... meant a lot to me though.
Arlo Guthrie - Hobo’s Lullabye. Reprise 1972

Checking out some new speaker cables that just arrived today, and a ten foot IC as I moved the Belles amp on the floor between the Vandy’s to keep length down. Wow, these are nice. Custom made bi-wire speaker cable from 1950’s NOS 10GA Western Electric wire. The IC from NOS 1940’s Western Electric wire. Great deal and sound from these. Very pleased thus far.
Donald Fagen - The Nightfly. WB reissue 1983 (1982).

My ‘go to’ album anytime I make a substantial change to the rig. 
James - Croz was solo but he talked at length about how excited he was to work w Snarky Puppy