What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Speaking of a chair...I want to direct couple my chair to the floor with Audiopoints..something I have thought of doing for a long time.
Hope its not a pain in the booty.Tom
Just make sure you place the audiopoints at the end of each chair leg, facing downward to the floor.  Placing them facing up on the seat bottom will be instantly destabilizing the moment you sit down.
MC,

Those that put $100,000 (supposedly) in front of $5,000 speakers, and who have never properly measured their room and adjusted the acoustics with anything but their ears are destined for a lifetime of tweaks but a low plateau for sound quality. Enjoy.
"Where do accessories end and tweaks begin?"

Where do tweaks end and major components begin?
"Those that put $100,000 (supposedly) in front of $5,000 speakers..."

Does anyone ever do that? Aside for the novelty of bizarre? Why would anyone do that?