What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Must i analyse for others to see point by point the stupidity of this post and self defense?

You protest that you are not only a sceptic, but it is only impossible to convince you even by your own experience ...

A blind test perhaps will … 😊

why then accusing others to be gullible about the product they experience and are happy with?

Because they are not imbued with the same "scientist" blinders than you?

Ok i understand it is "science" for you..... All the others who buy anything are gullible but not you, you are a "scientist"...

This is so condescendingly stupid my arms falls

Well folks, some of us are gifted and can tell by looking at some things that they are absolutely not suited for the suggested purpose.
read your line....

I myself was in the obligation to try the "room lens" to verify some of his audible effect but not you....

You are born with infused science....

Mijostyn read your line and think.....Instead of making sarcasm....

There is only one thing i dont understand here....why some people are not ashame to put themselves in the corner with the most evident affirmative stupidity? Some of them are "gifted "indeed...

Another thing to think about is the way those who first insulted a distictive group of people after that feel insulted if we turn their nose in the own vomit deconstructing their vicious circles....

Well folks, some of us are gifted and can tell by looking at some things that they are absolutely not suited for the suggested purpose.
Incredible.....

millercabon, I'm surprised! You can't tell that a Sherman tank can't fly?
Oh, your insulted. I'm terribly sorry I insulted you. That was not the intension. I apologize. Really.
You would think that the shatzki hallograph would at least have a bold "satisfaction gurantee" return for full refund within 30 days"...you know after a breakin period;-)
Mahgister, well said. audio2design,glupson, myself and a few others are "stupid." I am getting good at this trolling stuff. I may be stupid but I am certainly not defensive. Maybe you and millercarbon should go out and get a drink together. Cool off. Talk about the old days when you could tweak yourself silly and everyone would just ogle at the genius of it all.