Crosley should be arrested for selling junk

Just got a handful of records from a woman that sound incredible except they are destroyed by a junk Crosley her family bought her. (Inc. Decca Sammy Davis Jr. Porgy and Bess, Capitol Frank Sinatra etc.)

128x128noromance
Mapman, my feelings exactly!  They would not be in business if people didn't buy it.
I got a Mercury classical record on ebay the entire record had surface noise however it looked mint.You cant tell until you play a record.This is why so many young people are spooling it will NEVER be as good as a great turntable with a great arm.Im using TW Acustic AC3 with TW 10.5 arm and top of the line Transfiguration cartridge.LPs will always be king in my house.Good luck though.
Noromance, My response to your OP was equally tongue in cheek.  I can't resist a good one-liner.  Big Rodney Dangerfield fan.
Post removed 
Junk in one's eyes may appear to be gems in other's eyes.

My kids' friend (high school senior) owns Audio Technica AT-LP120-USB, and asked me for an advice to change the mat to make it sound better.  I just told him that his turntable is fine and I would not worry about it. That was a best advice  I could give him without hurting his feeling.  Interestingly, he likes Jazz!
I gave him a new LP from John Coltrane as a present, a junk (?) made from EU that I foolishly bought at $18 recently. He really liked the album. It sound great on his turntable, according to him. It was a gem to him.