Suncoast Audio experience

Not an amp topic but more hits here than the other topics. Very briefly I want to mention that I’ve run into one of the friendliest and professional audio dealers that I’ve ever experienced. Owners name is Michael Bovaird.
He carrys excellent high end lines and offers no arrogance or pretense. I’ve been at this hobby for 43 years and know a good dealer when I find one. 
I have zero affiliation but the experience has been worth letting others know. He’ll actually email you back quickly and provide a professional invoice! 
Really happy everyone had such an awesome experience with him. I have to say I didn't as a forum goer of his (on audioshark). He banned me because I said I like getting great deals on audio gear (in my own discord where he took screenshots and then posted it on audioshark). Whats wrong in wanting to get a great deal? Pretty sad. I am sure he is great to customers but at least to me don't think I was treated fairly.
ebm7,314 posts01-16-2021 10:26amGreat store wonderful knowledgeable advice and service.
JUMP AT IT.  CALL MIKE ASAP, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!