Removing the door on Revel Studio/Salon 2s

I have Revel Studio 2s and want to remove the door on the back that is supposed to cover the speaker wire/terminals.  Can someone share their method that was successful without damage?  I tried to press down on the top corner but didn't want to apply too much pressure as to break it.   Thanks    
ehaller
I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right pictures on line, but it looks like the latch is in the middle on the left, under a dimple. Press there?

Also, have you tried putting your fingers in where the cables enter and pulling back?
I have done it. I pressed up at the bottom pivot just enough to flex the door a little and slid it out. I believe the pin on the bottom is just a hair shorter than the top to aid in the removal. Let us know if this worked for you.

what worked for me was pushing the top of the door down and then applying some gentle outward pressure on the inside of the door between the two insertion points causing it to bend ever so slight (making the door more concave and slightly shorter) and sliding it out.