Parasound Hint 6 or separates?

Has anyone compared the Parasound Hint 6 Integrated with the separates upon which it is based, the P6 preamp and A23+ amp? Are there any advantages using these specific separates over the convenience of the Hint 6 integrated? The price is almost identical. Thanks.
drowe
Many moons ago, I used to own A23 and P5 and compared it to the Halo integrated that my dealer was kind enough to let me borrow for a week. There was absolutely no difference in sound quality. It was only when I went up to A21 that the improvements justified the ’separates’ route. Now, I understand the possibility that my experience is irrelevant with respect to the newer P6 and Hint 6, so take it with a grain of salt.

FWIW, I ended up selling my Parasound stack as I found it to be just so so. IMO, Parasound makes decent gear but it does not in any way punches above its class in 2021 anymore. And I agree with @reubent that you should not limit yourself to Parasound unless you’re dead set on it.

Thanks for the responses. No, I am not completely sold on Parasound. I am concerned with power, though, due to my speakers and large listening room. The Hint 6 offers a lot of watts for the money compared to most competing integrateds in its price range. So that is really it's one major selling point. Hegel integrateds looks enticing as well - similar power but a bit more money layout. I'd welcome other suggestions.

I'm a Parasound dealer and in general, I'll sell about 5 to 1 HINTs to the separates combo (P6/A23+).  The HINT really is a well done integrated that's a pretty nice value in regards to other units out there.

Sonically, as noted above by a few others, I think the two are very, very close.
I am a new owner of the Hint 6, and i am finding it does very well with my Aerial 5Ts. They complement each other perfectly.

Do you leave your Hint 6 on 24/7 or power off. Any harm in leaving it on?