Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
These AGD amps have been very highly reviewed.

Yeah they may well be. I was the first to bring them up on Audiogon, because of my obsession with GaN with it’s ability to have 1.5mhz switching speed the Achilles heel of Class-D

But Audiogon don’t need dealers propaganda shilling to say how good they are.
They need owners to do the personal reviews or mags like Stereophile .
georgehifi  has been talking up GaN for a long time. 

If I am not mistaken, the new Technics integrated uses GaN chips. 

Interesting assertion, Mike. I have concluded much the same with a different class D! 

Now, which is superior? My class D, or yours? I did not hear anything from the Gan amps at AXPONA that would make me think they are superior to the one I am using. You are hurting your reputation with such an open-ended assertion. Imo, the problem isn't so much what you said in regard to other classes of amps; it's what you asserted in regard to other class D amps. Imo, unsupportable and a mistake.  :(  It's not too late to walk it back.  

In regards to the emergence of the superiority of class D, however, you are correct. With amps like this, it's a new era. 
because of my obsession with GaN with it’s ability to have 1.5mhz switching speed the Achilles heel of Class-D
This really isn't correct. You can get vanishingly low distortion with less than half that speed; alternatively you can go a 1.5MHz using MOSFETs as they are plenty fast enough.

GaNFETs have other advantages completely unrelated to their speed, although you can run them with slightly less deadtime. The thing is, if you run at 500KHz, the deadtime (being a constant) has 1/3rd the significance that it has at 1.5MHz.
Douglas,
I hope this tease of yours dies quickly.......What is this mysterious class D amp that you love?  Is your mouth tied shut till the review?  he he....If you absolutely cannot tell us more.....then when is the review going to be published?