Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
aluminum rings and speakers without ports cannot produce meaningful bass.

Um, no? The Magico's are pretty inert, and sure you can.

I will say that it's not unfair to say the approach to bass is pretty different in the two designs, but that is taste, and room matching, not because of limitations discussed above.
As much @ebm loves to advocate MAGICO’S, his advise carries more weight than any other poster in this thread. Another gentleman I know who is intimately familiar with Magico’s is @fsmithjack.

I am still of opinion to audition M6 or XVX with the electronics you intend to pair these amazing speakers.
@mtdining
You forgot the 3rd fact, which is actually the first one; you have no idea what you’re talking about, yet you keep at it 🙄
Post removed