Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
I guess I’ll have to be the one to remind millercarbon that Milo Yiannopoulos was banned on Facebook and Instagram, so if you want to be like him, that can be arranged.
And I’d be happy to challenge the content of your first post because it was extremism at its finest. This is not the new normal, it’s the old normal. There have been pandemics throughout history that have killed millions. Ever hear of the Black Death, the Spanish flu, and the diseases that helped wipe out the Native American population?
The Comms (in Star Trek parlance) have already been defeated. There are only about 5 countries left that even could be deemed Communist and the biggest one of those (China) now allows ownership of private property and is holding elections.
While there are a million ways to die and life is not safe, there are also a million ways to at least reduce the risk of premature death, such as wearing masks and seatbelts and not playing Russian roulette. It’s all about reducing risk as much as possible, not eliminating it.
Crazy is looking to have some fun when it becomes less risky. Why oh why are you trying to spoil his fun?
BTW, I wasn’t going to reply at all until I read your second reply and you goaded me into it. How does it feel to be crushed by an intellectual superior? The one thing we can be fairly certain of is this entire thread will be deleted because it has nothing to do with audio equipment, but it’s fun while it lasts.
"Interesting video on the MRNA vaccination by professor Dolores Cahill... "

It has already been a few months. So far, so good.
"...was banned on Facebook and Instagram, so if you want to be like him, that can be arranged."

Can you help me arrange it the other way around? I am tired of writing to Facebook a few times a year asking them to take down the pretend account they make for me. They call it "unofficial" that was made because someone "expressed interest" in me.

Come to think of it, how do I politely make them ban me?
Why do people believe in "conspiracy theories"?  The believers are not stupid and they are not uneducated, but they share these common traits:
Those who believe these theories typically show high levels of anxiety independent of external sources of stress, a high need for control over environment, and a high need for subjective certainty and, conversely, a low tolerance for ambiguity. They tend to have negative attitudes to authority, to feel alienated from the political system, and to see the modern world as unintelligible. Conspiracy theory believers are often suspicious and untrusting, and see others as plotting against them. They struggle with anger, resentment, and other hostile feelings as well as with fear. They have lower self-esteem than nonbelievers and have a need for external validation to maintain their self-esteem. They may have a strong desire to feel unique and special, and an exaggerated need to be in an exclusive in-group. Belief in conspiracy theories often also goes along with belief in paranormal phenomena, skepticism of scientific knowledge, and weaknesses in analytic thinking. Proneness to belief in conspiracy theories is also associated with religiosity, especially with people for whom a religious worldview is especially important. These traits are hardly universal among or exclusive to conspiracy theorists, but they help create a vulnerability to belief
.For the full article click here.
The thing is, I don't find MC's noxious diatribes fun, or entertaining, or amusing.  Even though the audience of A'gon audiophiles that they reach is small, compared to other platforms, any one of these that is allowed to stand can have seriously harmful effects.