Mágico M6 vs Big Wilson speakers

Is there anyone out there that owns or has personal experience with the Magico M6 speaker. I’m mainly interested in owners or people intimately familiar with them and can compare or articulate  the major differences between these and the big Wilsons in the same price category. Assuming all the best electronics available. Please let’s go with the assumption that both companies are great companies  not looking for negative comments on companies etc. Any opinions are greatly appreciated. Thankyou.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Be aware that the Wilson sound has changed quite a bit in the last several years.  Basically, it is a much softer/warmer sound under the direction of Darryl Wilson, versus the historic tuning of founder Dave Wilson.  Some people like the newer sound, others don't.

The Magico "house" sound has also evolved to a slightly warmer, more balanced tonality versus the more clinical sound of earlier models.

As a long term Wilson owner and as a consequence of the above, I now have inbound my first set of Magico's (A5 not M6).

Keeping my current Wilson's for now and look forward to comparing the two in my home.

There are dealers who will bring both to your house at the six figure sums the top line models cost, so long as you buy something.

Good luck!
Be aware that the Wilson sound has changed quite a bit in the last several years.

Indeed, that's why I qualified my statement as being about Magico vs. "modern Wilsons."

Best,

E
I don't believe anyone who has heard current large Wilson Audio speakers would put any Magico product in the same league. Beyond the many years difference in experience, you have two facts: aluminum rings and speakers without ports cannot produce meaningful bass.
aluminum rings and speakers without ports cannot produce meaningful bass.

Um, no? The Magico's are pretty inert, and sure you can.

I will say that it's not unfair to say the approach to bass is pretty different in the two designs, but that is taste, and room matching, not because of limitations discussed above.