Can flexible power cables sound good?

Just borrowed some hefty power cables from my locale dealer. The shop is closed because of Covid-19 so he borrowed me some very nice cables and a PS Audio Power Plant P20 to play with.
The PS PC P12 is simple not bendable and the same goes for many of the other cables.
That's a real problem for me. I don't have the space to move my rack out and rearrange all my equipment and electrical sockets to make room for such hefty cables.  

So are there really good power cables that are also flexible?
martin-andersen
Audiophile sites are populated by wonderful people who happily spend hard earned $$ on equipment from vendors who have demonstrated the ability to provide awesome fidelity, well over 100dB of S/N ratio and vanishing low THD from their equipment.  The engineers for vendors can clearly do digital and analog magic with electronics, based on an understanding of solid state (and vacuum tube) design principles.

Think about this:  Are these same engineers not competent to build power supplies into their equipment to provide nice pure, regulated DC voltages to the same electronics?  These engineers know full well that power lines are loaded with noise and are subject to significant voltage fluctuations.  Really, they do know that.  They actually do know how to design power supplies to filter out all that crud.

There is nothing that a 6 foot super-voodoo, magic-sauce-included power cord plugged into a wall outlet can solve that these engineers haven’t already anticipated and solved as part of their power supply design.  Really.

The vendor provided you a power cord with your equipment that is perfectly sized for their equipment, knowing full well that at some point you will plug it into a wall outlet.  Think about it.  Spend your money somewhere it will actually improve your listening experience.  Of course it IS your money.

Caveat Emptor
jrh
Not sure about Blah, blah, honk, honk................................but Yeah
Audio Envy!!
Audio Envy. I have two power cords I purchased from them in December. You can go see the pricing on their website. I can tell you that they are better than the $995 retail PC's they replaced - a lot better, quite amazing really. And those $995 PCs replaced cords that were around $50-100, I forget. But the AE power cords really are quite good. They are amazing for the price. I'm going to buy more and compare them to a $2,200 PC I have. I hope they beat that one too because I like the fact that not only are the AE power cords very flexible, but they custom make them in whatever length you need - takes care of that snarl of wire-mess behind the rack.

I've been told by a member here that the Puritan Audio power cords are very good but have never tried them. They are even less than the AE power cords.
Hoping to not provoke the eternal cable debate, I do not see how could I overcome the shortcomings of the 15-25 feet of cheap power cables in my apartment walls (on top of at least 50 feet from the main breaker and meter in the basement) by spending on the last 3-6 feet.
I have other priorities now; when the rest of the setup will be to my satisfaction, I will look for a high power double conversion UPS; only when I’ll have plenty of clean AC, I may try some power cables.
Kimber Kable power cords don’t get much praise but their PC’s are great for the money and extremely flexible. I later moved to WyWires which aren’t bad to maneuver, but definitely not as flexible as the Kimbers.