Can flexible power cables sound good?

Just borrowed some hefty power cables from my locale dealer. The shop is closed because of Covid-19 so he borrowed me some very nice cables and a PS Audio Power Plant P20 to play with.
The PS PC P12 is simple not bendable and the same goes for many of the other cables.
That's a real problem for me. I don't have the space to move my rack out and rearrange all my equipment and electrical sockets to make room for such hefty cables.  

So are there really good power cables that are also flexible?
martin-andersen
Audio Envy. I have two power cords I purchased from them in December. You can go see the pricing on their website. I can tell you that they are better than the $995 retail PC's they replaced - a lot better, quite amazing really. And those $995 PCs replaced cords that were around $50-100, I forget. But the AE power cords really are quite good. They are amazing for the price. I'm going to buy more and compare them to a $2,200 PC I have. I hope they beat that one too because I like the fact that not only are the AE power cords very flexible, but they custom make them in whatever length you need - takes care of that snarl of wire-mess behind the rack.

I've been told by a member here that the Puritan Audio power cords are very good but have never tried them. They are even less than the AE power cords.
Hoping to not provoke the eternal cable debate, I do not see how could I overcome the shortcomings of the 15-25 feet of cheap power cables in my apartment walls (on top of at least 50 feet from the main breaker and meter in the basement) by spending on the last 3-6 feet.
I have other priorities now; when the rest of the setup will be to my satisfaction, I will look for a high power double conversion UPS; only when I’ll have plenty of clean AC, I may try some power cables.
Kimber Kable power cords don’t get much praise but their PC’s are great for the money and extremely flexible. I later moved to WyWires which aren’t bad to maneuver, but definitely not as flexible as the Kimbers.
A number of relatively flexible power chords are good sounding, 
Acrolink, Kondo, Acoustic Revive, some Furutech, Audience, Shunyata, Morrow,... sorry for not mentioning more.
if they sound better than the stiffer ones I do not know.
@inefficient the last 3-6ft you mention are actually the first ones, you start from there. If you continue to board still better.
G

@inefficient said:

I do not see how could I overcome the shortcomings of the 15-25 feet of cheap power cables in my apartment walls . . . by spending on the last 3-6 feet.

In that case, consider spending on the *first* 3-6 feet. (Seriously, the nature of AC power makes this conceptualization just as valid.)

Also, you might think about running a dedicated line from your breaker panel to your audio system—clear up your identified shortcomings and a whole lot more. If your panel is really that close (15-25 feet), then this should be very straightforward.

@martin-andersen asked:
So are there really good power cables that are also flexible?
Of course there are. Some of our collective favorite power cords over time have been extremely flexible. I still use several TG SLVR PCs and a couple Michael Wolfe PCs—both very flexible and easy to route (especially the latter). I don’t know most of the PCs recommended in the thread so far, but they seem like contenders.

Finally, I know you have a local dealer (good for you, and all the best to them!) ... but if you don’t find what you need, you could consider getting together with The Cable Company and their lending program. Both for their initial recommendations and for the opportunity to try before you buy.