Tube Amplifiers: Carver Crimson 75 wpc or Primaluna Monoblocks

Looking for modestly powered tube amp to power high sensitivity speakers (> 92 db) in a new 12 × 16 foot listening room upstairs.  I have Canary 140 wpc monoblocks in my basement reference system and love them.  However, as I get older and tire of trying to lug around PassLabs 100 pound amps, I am setting up a low weight system.  The amps need to fit the following: 1) less than 50 pounds, 2) economical like under 5K, 3) at least 60 wpc, and 4) a recognized  extreme value piece of kit.  

I spoke with Don Sachs and he is semi-retiring or something along those lines.  He is not regularly building his amps/preamps anymore.  I did get on his waiting list with no real guarantees.

I appreciate your thoughts on the two amps I inquired about and any others that I did not. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark
If you have the coin, consider the Carver crimson 350s’
  at some point, you will want to upgrade, having 350 tube watts at your disposal/ready is something to consider!

I saved, and researched for a long time, bought A Carver sunfire 600.
 Do I need 1200W at 4 ohms? Nope, is it effortless, and amazing,...YES!!

ALWAYS better to have something superior in the stable.    
I cant give you much of any recommendation but oh boy can I relate to your comment. I recently moved to a new house and I don’t trust the movers to move my stereo stuff. I should have let the movers move my stereo stuff. I’m way older and way fatter than I used to be.

BTW I have a primaluna dialogue premium hp amp (single amp not monos) with kt150s and love it.
Can't locate/Google it now but saw a Don Sachs refurbished Harmon Kardon Citation II for sale recently.

However, from experience, the little thing comes in at way over 50 pounds.

DeKay