Spendor D9.2 vs Proac D48r

Has anyone been able to listen to both and able to provide some feedback or comparisons ? They seem to be both highly regarded and competitors. I mostly listen to rock and blues and use a Bryston 14b3 power amp.

Any feedback is appreciated as auditioning right now isn't possible
dallyd31
Here's a different perspective.  I listened to Spendor Classic 100 and Spendor D7 back to back, same day, same room, same system.  The Classic 100 stomped all over the D7, not just in the bass, where one might expect that, but also in the midrange and the treble.  The upper midrange /lower treble sounded particularly pinched and undernourished when compared to the presentation given by the Classic 100.
The Spendor classic series sound fantastic indeed.  I find they tilt to the warm, smooth side of the spectrum though. Bass is big for a smallish box
I have the D7’s and have to agree that they absolutely need break-in time, after which the highs soften noticeably. The other issue is that oddly, the drivers seem to need to warm up. I usually will start them playing for 20 minutes or so in the listening room before entering to enjoy—otherwise yes, the balance is tilted towards high with a relative deficit in midrange warmth. I can see this being an issue at a show if they are played cold...assuming this isn’t all entirely my imagination!
The lack of the needed break-in time can be an issue on a show.  
I drew attention to an interesting fact on Montreal show.
Some dealers have a good sound in their room every year, other dealers have a bad sound in their room every year. They change equipment but it doesn't influence to SQ.