What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Millercarbon. sometimes you really p--- me off. This was not at all a comment on people who might buy these things. It is a comment on the people who make them and unfortunately sell them. My intent is to keep people from wasting their money on garbage like this.
Lewm, you are close. I could make them in this country for $25 in poplar
Labor, finish and shop time $200. $225 x 3 = $675. This would be the legitimate price if they worked not $1600. So, it is a rip off on all fronts and I told Upscale Audio exactly that. 
I do not see these things in any of the videos of Mikey's system. I would not think any better if he had them.
There are heavy psychological biases in audiophilia. It is just the nature of the thing. You always have to filter this when you make changes and evaluate new gear. Those of us with a scientific education have a responsibility to point things out and attempt to extinguish those who would take advantage of this to make money. In this case the whole thing was made up for just that purpose. I hate it when the pharmaceutical industry dose it and I feel no different here. hat kind of money would always be better spent on equipment, room treatment or flowers for the wife. Talking about the wife I just got sucked into buying new carpet for the media room so the price of my new speakers just went up 5 grand.
I also appreciate all the tongue in cheek comments. It makes me happy to know so many of you feel the same way I do.
ran the surface grinder a bit, nice old fashioned analog Brown & Sharpe, top secret ferrite base material, collected enough dust to built a couple of PHT gizmo, binder is Shugite and epoxy. The green one has some resin drippings from the Christmas tree ( fake aluminum tree so that step was arduous, the neighbors pet cat helped, ultimately ). The red version has ground red pepper added. I am waiting to go Bluefin tuna fishing to make the blue model. I have access to a million volts for the Quantum tunneling effect but since i work for a quantum computing company I just rubbed my business card along the edges..
The red is hot sounding and the green greatly interests the neighbors Labrador. Both have a profound effect on my Lyra. Your results may vary
we are taking deposits on the blue, they may require refrigeration