What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
The silliest assessorie that comes to my mind is the LP spindle hole enlarged. What, doesn't anybody own a pocket knife anymore? Enjoy the music

I heard PWB demos back in the 80s. They work. Except, they don't. Your brain processes inputs with more quality the second time. Try reading a page from a book you've never read. Twice. So the con is to play music without the tweak and then with the tweak. After that, it's psychological. 
Some guy makes a parabolic-style reflector from thin laths of wood. It sits behind the speakers. It works much like cupping your ears. Not bad until you hear the price. $30,000+.
With sincere apologies to OP for going off topic.

@millercarbon From Wikipedia, Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

Snowflake is especially used by hard learning politically right people to denigrate liberal people .

Ironically Albert Einstein would today be called a snowflake by those disagreeing with his liberal politics.