Schiit order issue - anyone receiving shipments?

Experiencing order receipt delay approaching 2 months.  Schiit unable to clarify when order will be received.  Only receiving template response without focus on my order. No telephone available as co don’t take calls.

I think company may be having problems.
emergingsoul
I ordered a Vidar Amp.
when I ordered they were back order until 1/17.
recived email today from fedex there delivering it Monday 1/11.
I did spec two day shipping.
Clearly, schiit is having financial problems.  If it were just COVID they would say this. So it’s more. 
Acoustic Sounds is having a world of difficulty getting a couple records to me. I’ve been told twice that my order—a revised order due to an earlier item being backordered for quite some time—is being processed in the warehouse.

Everything, apart from Amazon and Klatch Coffee, seems to be taking longer. Still getting Christmas cards! Not sure that indicates anything more than seasonal slowdowns, exacerbated by COVID.
Clearly, schiit is having financial problems.  If it were just COVID they would say this. So it’s more.
While I agree that they should do a better job communicating product delays, it's pretty ridiculous to assume they are having financial problems. It only takes one delayed part to screw up a product schedule.

I don't have any knowledge about Schiit in particular, but I know from other contacts in the audio business that demand is way up, but they are having significant difficulties getting parts from suppliers, making filling orders difficult.

I can certainly understand your frustration though.
They say they are manuf my preamp, yet no word on arrival target, none.  No parts is not a problem.  So they r doing a delay tactic, in the midst of problems running business.