Recommendation for new cables

Hi everyone. I'm planning to recable my system which is currently composed as follows: ARC Ref 3 (preamp), ARC Ref 110 (amp), dCS Bartok (DAC/streamer) + dCS Rossini (external clock), Accuphase dp67 (cd transport only), Wilson Sophia 2 (speakers) and Roon Nucleus.

Ideally, I'd like to use only one brand to have synergy across the system and I'm not planning to spend crazy money.

I've been recommended to go for Transparent Audio Ultra but would love to see other potential options.

What would you recommend based on my system? Also, where would you start from?

Thanks in advance.
F.
frankie67
I'd tell you anything BUT Transparent. Had them and first not worth the price but more importantly took the life away from the music.

Cables are very system dependent. Look at systems that are similar to yours and see what they are using. You can search systems here. Power cables will make the most difference.

I have a system similar to yours and I use all Shunyata cables. My interconnects are older Shunyata Zitron Cobra XLR. The Cobra are great cables and the difference between the Anaconda is not that much. My speaker cables are Shunyata Zitron Anaconda. Again there is not a big difference from the Cobra. My power cables are mostly Shunyata Zitron Alpha but I have a couple Black Mamba. The Black Mamba are an excellent cable but have a bit of a following. So the price can be all over the place. I paid around $275. each when I originally bought mine.

I tried numerous brands of cables when I was looking. I found that Synergistic Research and Shunyata were two that worked extremely well. And I thought Shunyata offered the best value. It is easiest to tell with power cables. My ARC dealer recommended Kubala-Sosna or Nordost Heimdall 2. I found the Shunyata to be far better in my system. Remember that ARC Ref gear uses 20 amp power connectors.

Post removed