Crosley should be arrested for selling junk

Just got a handful of records from a woman that sound incredible except they are destroyed by a junk Crosley her family bought her. (Inc. Decca Sammy Davis Jr. Porgy and Bess, Capitol Frank Sinatra etc.)

128x128noromance
I'm going to side with Cleeds here. I am listening to a brand new copy of The Arctic Monkeys Tranquility Base and it is a pristine pressing. I have the entire Remastered for Vinyl Kate Bush set and it is Excellent as well as the Roxy Music set which is also fab.
If you like the vinyl glow there are lots of fine new discs to be had.
rather than arresting the people at the Crosley turntable factory, wouldn’t it be more just to arrest persons who buy Crosley turntables and then buy great LPs and subsequently ruin them on their Crosley turntables?
First off, the original post was tongue in cheek. No one is being arrested.
Second, just like poisonous additives in food, the manufacturer should be held accountable for junk products designed to fool the ignorant and maximize profits. It’s easier to regulate than educate. As far as I’m aware, there’s no minimum industry standard for turntables.
"Second, just like poisonous additives in food, the manufacturer should be held accountable for junk products designed to fool the ignorant and maximize profits. It’s easier to regulate than educate. As far as I’m aware, there’s no minimum industry standard for turntables."

I'll second that and since the current crosley line is made in china it should be ruled out entirely. 
Just to be clear Crosley merely makes junk turntables.  Other people buy and sell it.