Class D

Been thinking of trying a D amp to reduce clutter. Most that I see are not rated at 2 ohms.  My PSB Stratus gold's will drop to 3 ohms or lower at some frequencies. So my question is will these types of amps handle this impedance ?
Thanks in advance. Chris
128x128zappas
Like I said  zappas OP don't trust anything the manufacturers or shillers say, independent test figures are much closer to the truth, they tell the real story.

Cheers George 
One D amp that won't "reduce clutter", as OP says, but can easily handle a 1-ohm Apogee Scintilla is the H2O Audio S250 Signature.
Uses older Ice modules, 250W/8-ohm, doubling down, a really healthy power supply, dual mono in one chassis with two toroids, 70-lbs.

Oh...it's also rare on the used market so don't hold your breath. 
I'm sure there's some special circuitry somewhere but it's pretty basic otherwise. It's all in the design and execution. Point is, class D can properly drive 1-ohm, not just be stable there, if so designed. I don't know why more manufacturers don't make the effort.

Hi, has this conversation degenerated to fake data, or specifications that have no bearing on actual listening experience?

If so, I'm in!

Erik