Paradigm Persona B vs 3F vs other competitors - any experience?

Hello all, 

I am Robert, 50 and would like to ask for any experience of the forum members concerning Paradigm Persona speakers. 
Was wondering if anybody has heard both, the „3F“ and the „B“ in comparison in a room 350-400 sqft?

I had lend the 3F and to me they were simply amazing. Unfortunately my wife does not like floorstanding speakers in the living room, that is why I was thinking about getting the Persona B. Unfortunately no dealer has the Persona B for a demo.

How do they compare sonically to the 3F - non fatiguing, richness, voices, foundation, bass etc.?

Does anybody recommend stand mount speakers from other brands performing similar to the Paradigm Persona  B, especially lovely vocals, great resolution, still rich sounding and non fatigueing?

Thank you all for feedback.

Best
Robert
128x128robchrou
@kenjit what are the sound differences between the  Dynaudio confidence 20 and vimberg amea? I was interested in both myself.
Op we are a major paradigm dealer with  9h bs and the 3fs  on display 

We also sell atc legacy golden ear kef and the extra ordinary jern monitors from denmark

The persona b when driven correcctly are prety amazing 

They sound lik a leaner less bassier version of the 3f

If you want more info please contact us

Dave and troy
Audio intellect nj

@audiotroy 

Thx, do you also ship to Europe/Germany?
can you tell me your quotes for 3F, B and Sub please. 
shipping extra of course.
@kenjit what are the sound differences between the Dynaudio confidence 20 and vimberg amea? I was interested in both myself.
Havent heard either. But since nobody mentioned them I thought I would.
Hi. I have the Persona 9h’s in my main two channel listening room.  I have them paired with the Anthem STR Preamp and STR Amp.  I also have the Persona B’s w/ stands in my den.  I have the B’s paired with the Anthem STR Integrated.  As you would expect, there is a difference between the two.  That said, the Persona B’s are great.  Very easy to listen to.  I purchased them after I had the 9h’s for a while.  Did not really audition them against anything else.  Loved the 9h’s that much and figured it was a safe bet.  Definitely not disappointed!