Point of higher priced streamer?

Hello,
Assuming I have separate DAC, and I just want to play songs from iPad by Airplay feature.
In this case, I need a streamer to receive music from my iPad -> DAC.

What’s the point of high price streamer? I’m bit surprised that some streamers are very high priced.
From my understanding, there should be no sound quality difference.
(Streaming reliability and build quality, I can see it but I do not see advantages in terms of sound quality.)

Am I missing something? If so, please share some wisdom.
128x128sangbro
As a country, you are correct @unsound , but "Han Chinese" which is a distinct ethnicity (race), is both the dominant ethnicity in China, 91%, and also the people most associated with "Chinese".
@arafiq You are the one drawing the false equivalence. No one is getting up in arms when a piece of equipment is criticized for its own merits, but people like you and others in this thread insist on grouping all products from a country and an ethnicity of people under a single generalized term to denigrate with the broadest disparaging brush. That is the type of racial prejudice others might take issue with. It's like calling all American cars trash, but maybe you agree with that too. Again, there is no problem if the discussion is on the performance of a product or a brand.
Has anyone replaced Squeezebox Touch with another streamer and noticed a big sound difference with same DAC?  If so what replaced it and what was the difference?
Just as I predicted, any criticism of Chinese business practices is being equated with racism. There was nothing in my posts that attacked the social, ethnic, or cultural aspects of China. But the fact remains that the brazen theft of intellectual property and trade secrets, currency manipulation, illegal dumping, lopsided trade policies that create an unequal playing field for foreign companies operating in China, etc. has had a devastating impact on local economies, especially the smaller companies who thrive on innovation and R&D.

So yeah, if the companies in Sweden, Denmark or Finland start stealing IP, flooding the market with clones or fakes, while their governments not only look the other way but encourage such practices, we will have no problem calling them out as well. 
@arafiq

i wouldn’t pay attention to this clown ’divertiti’ -- he on his high horse pointing out racism

30 years of trading high end gear, this d-bag is 1 of 2 people who burned me, selling me a badly modded/malfunctioning don sachs preamp... then wouldn’t step up and reverse the sale when called out - i needed don sachs to help me out and fix the damn thing ... took me 3 months of back and forth, 2 volume boards, to get it back to stock condition and working right

i am over it, some people are just dishonorable, and trading used gear once in a blue moon you run into someone like this... but just the same, i don’t forget

bad character and hypocrisy comes in all sizes shapes races