Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
Now for a chuckle, maybe.  As far as does age matter, why not ask the female 20 somethings that marry males over 50 and in some cases, way over 50?
@mijostyn Of the 1500, how many actually care about sound quality, those who take care in putting together a decent system as their means allow? Probably just a hundred or fewer? Still, it’s rather sad that only one spins vinyl. Cost and convenience are two reasons why most young people prefer digital, I agree. By the way, I know two teenagers and a young adult who use vinyl as a side dish just to be cool. By looking at their set-up (e.g. turntable not level, incorrect tracking force, dirty stylus, record player in bed) and the way they handle and store their records, I know they don’t really understand what they’re doing.

My question is, will young audiophiles use analog when they grow older?

I’m 36 and prefer analog,

but digital for classical music because I feel that my vinyl set-up is not able to fully cope up with complex and layered classical pieces, especially big symphonies. It’s a decent vinyl rig, but probably I have to spend a lot more in order to equal the performance of my digital source when it comes to classical music. As I pointed out in another thread, the vinyl medium could be the problem too, as when you get inner grooves distortion in the last movement of Beethoven’s Symphony no. 9. I still buy and spin classical records though. And I have a cassette deck and a few tapes. 
Some vinyl sucks, some cd's also suck....it depends on the mastering etc, and also the pressing when it comes to vinyl. Get vinyl right and it can sound the best.....although, some of my cd's do sound quite amazing. In fact some of my cassettes sound amazing as well. I hate streaming honestly. I really have no need to as I most likely have several thousand lp's by now and who knows how many cd's. Some of which I have never even played, still sealed....so I have enough to keep me busy for a very long time....
Over 70.  Digital only.  I am not sure it is an audio preference so much as it is a physical constraint: there is simply no place in my listening space(s) where I could place a turntable to be both accessible and free from vibrations.  Mostly I listen to streamed music (Primephonic, Qobuz) which is controlled from my phone, so I don't have to access the equipment.
73. Like everyone of my time, start with vinyl. Never had the stability of lifestyle or resources for R2R, quel dommage, but that's that. Along come cassettes, onto which you create playlists from the LPs for in-house convenience plus portability. Then CD displaces vinyl for a while, and the good new stuff is available only in that format, so add CD collection and keep making cassette playlists. Well, how about a digital library? Way easier than cassette, count me in. And then Spotify, Tidal, Qobuz. Through it all, FM radio (yeah, I use analog tuner to discover, e.g., "the post-obscure and the pre-familiar"). Well, optimal sonic experience, all else aside? Spin the disc. WHEN you've got it in that format, which is maybe 10% of the time. For me, 50% is analog tuner, 30% streaming playlists,  and 10% divided between CD and cassette. So run the numbers and report if you can distill any meaningful data from this mess. Ha! More uncontrollable variables under the sun than are dreamt of in your binary methodology, Horatio.