Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
I am 63 and my digital front end is modest and very soothing more times than not. Simple - Node 2i and with tube output MDHT dac. No streaming (Qobuz) dropouts at all. So simple. Also Audiolab CDT 6000. Decent cords and interconnects. Blows me away 85% + of the time. Have heard some good analog but for me a lot of work. Enjoy.
I am 71 and last year got back into analog. I went digital back in the 80's getting rid of my TT and record collection. I acquired a new system and now I am really enjoying reacquiring the vinyl I really like.
Now for a chuckle, maybe.  As far as does age matter, why not ask the female 20 somethings that marry males over 50 and in some cases, way over 50?
@mijostyn Of the 1500, how many actually care about sound quality, those who take care in putting together a decent system as their means allow? Probably just a hundred or fewer? Still, it’s rather sad that only one spins vinyl. Cost and convenience are two reasons why most young people prefer digital, I agree. By the way, I know two teenagers and a young adult who use vinyl as a side dish just to be cool. By looking at their set-up (e.g. turntable not level, incorrect tracking force, dirty stylus, record player in bed) and the way they handle and store their records, I know they don’t really understand what they’re doing.

My question is, will young audiophiles use analog when they grow older?

I’m 36 and prefer analog,

but digital for classical music because I feel that my vinyl set-up is not able to fully cope up with complex and layered classical pieces, especially big symphonies. It’s a decent vinyl rig, but probably I have to spend a lot more in order to equal the performance of my digital source when it comes to classical music. As I pointed out in another thread, the vinyl medium could be the problem too, as when you get inner grooves distortion in the last movement of Beethoven’s Symphony no. 9. I still buy and spin classical records though. And I have a cassette deck and a few tapes. 
Some vinyl sucks, some cd's also suck....it depends on the mastering etc, and also the pressing when it comes to vinyl. Get vinyl right and it can sound the best.....although, some of my cd's do sound quite amazing. In fact some of my cassettes sound amazing as well. I hate streaming honestly. I really have no need to as I most likely have several thousand lp's by now and who knows how many cd's. Some of which I have never even played, still sealed....so I have enough to keep me busy for a very long time....