Does Age Matter?

Having read and contributed to several threads on the digital vs analog controversy I developed a nagging itch that suggested it is older people that prefer analog and younger people digital. If this is the case than there is most definitely a nostalgic element to that opinion. Perhaps we can answer that question. I will go first. Please do not ruminate on the differences. Age and preference, digital, analog or both! We'll tally the results at the end. 

I am 67 and like Both analog and digital.
128x128mijostyn
I’m 44 and I prefer analog, and most of my audio fellas are also into analog. We’re all use streaming to discover music to buy it on vinyl.

What is definitely for old people is CD format, very few people buying CDs nowadays (I don’t even know such people in my country), some people still have CDs purchased in the 90’s (I know some who still own CDs). When I read “CD” I’m thinking about 90’s, some people stuck in the 90’s in my opinion.
CD is old fashioned media format, not vinyl!

If old people are into CDs, Vinyl and Cassettes then younger people are into Vinyl and Streaming. This is what I think.

P.S. Enjoyed cassettes longer than CDs before Vinyl replaced everything for me. 
No it does not, my simple answer as not all aged ones have an RTR deck or cassette. On the other hand it is more difficult and costlier for a young one to built a respectable vinyl collection. Digital is easier to operate, sounds good, and is very easy to obtain. You can teach an old dog new tricks for the ones who sold their lp collection when digital appeared and for the ones who seek a more complete approach to sound reproduction. 30 years ago i would not care for digital but today i want both.
G
39 and digital. Music discovery is extremely important and digital provides this, as well as accessibility that I would have never thought possible while working at Tower Records 20 years ago as a poor college student. Vinyl, at least right now, would be too costly.
43, 100% analog.
Collecting records from approx 25 years (just after university)
From 30 tried to capture digital for 10 years, do own DAC which is off for the last 3 years.