Technics 1200 G a Forever Turntable?

I won my fantasy football league and have $4-5K burning a hole in my pocket.  I am considering a new turntable to replace my OG Technics 1200 M3D.  Is it possible to get one at this price point that can be the last one I'll ever want/need?  Looking at 1200G because of the familiarity, but is it better to get one with easier future tonearm changes.  I know audiophiles generally don't settle on anything forever, but I feel like a great turntable can do the job for years beyond most other equipment.  
ronribbons
It is my forever turntable. I have the 1200GAE and it is killer. I did add a Integrityhifi Tru-Glider Pendulum Tonearm with no modifications needed. Now I will be using the Technics tone arm with a mono cartridge. On the try-glider arm I have a Top Wing Blue Dragon costing 3x the table. Yes, this is an end game turntable and upgradable.

How did you go about mounting and set up? Plus, how difficult was adding a second arm?
@aberyclark 

Mounting the new arm is very easy. The base simply sits next to the turntable. This new design seems too simple to be true. It is sheer genius and sounds better then the stock arm.

https://www.integrityhifi.ca/tru-glider

Lance
Cannot get over the DJ look of the technics. I don't find it to be as appealing. That's just me...although I have no doubt that it's a quality table. I'd say the Linn is more so a lifetime table in my eyes at least. 
Yeah, it's a forever turntable. I love my 1200G.
I've had my 1200mk2 for 16 years and I can actually feel the improvement in the gimbal bearings. Just lifting the 1200G tonearm is noticeably different experience than the 1200mk2.