Props to Black Cat Cables

I happen to own a pair of the old BC Morpheus ICs and I think they’re fine for the money, but that’s not what this thread is about. I just think it takes guts to do what Chris does in that he shows you on his website exactly what you are buying.
A wiggly piece of wire in a plastic tube with some shielding around it. Again, I’m not criticizing. Quite the opposite. Whether it sounds good or bad or whatever is not my point. Chris gives you the choice - here’s what I’m selling and you can buy it or not. I have never seen a cable manufacturer do this, except for Mike Powell who has videos of the silver ribbon in his cables. Take a look. Other cable maker show you parts of what they do, but I’ve never seen anyone do it like this. Well, Blue Jeans does, but that's just Belden. 

https://www.blackcatcable.com/collections/analog-interconnects/products/3202-rca-or-xlr
chayro
I think Chris's cables actually compete against cables that are many times their price. As such, i don't think they are just great for the price, i think they are great- period!
Hate to say it but Black Cables are NOT cheap cables in terms of price. Not sure where the value discussion is here in relation to how they sound. Would love a pair but the recommended ICs for my system $2k!! 
@jc51373  Chris has cables starting at just a few hundred dollars! His Coppertone line is the current entry level. Compared to many cables that are multiples of the Coppertone price, you will find that the Coppertone more than holds its own. Like all cable manufacturer's, Chris has entry level cables and others that are multi kilo-buck. 
The "Flatwave" revision to the Coppertone line that came out earlier this year looks very interesting.  Pity more people don't report on this IC.