Best Power cable around/prefer under $300....

I’m looking for the best Power Cable for a Parasound A21 amp.
I would like to stay below $300 because I feel any aftermarket cable would be a huge upgrade compared to stock.I would really like to hear what you all think! 
I am considering the following,

Shunyata Research Venom HC V2 Power Cable. $298
AUDIOQUEST - NRG-4 15A IEC Power Cable. $180
AUDIOQUEST - Monsoon Power Cable $329 
NORDOST - Blue Heaven Power Cable $219
NORDOST - Red Dawn LS Power Cord $384
AUDIENCE FORTE F3 POWERCHORD - POWER CORD $143.
matt00
You are right, they are all much better than your freebie rubber power cord. Anything, absolutely anything is better than that.  

All those other cable suggestions are probably good. There is however only one in your price range that has stood the test of time- Synergistic Research Master Coupler. Originally around $400 back in the 1990's they are still made today and come up used for anywhere from $200 on up. This makes it probably the only one mentioned you could buy and use several years then sell and not lose money.

If you like DIY and can stretch a little, you could check also a Furutech FP-3TS762, a 10AWG screened cable and copper FI-11/FI-11M connectors. 1,8-2m works perfectly fine.
G
BLE Design on Ebay. OFC 10 gauge. Rhodium or gold connectors. $39. Looks great. Sounds great. You can tell your friends it was $300 and spend the rest on music.
Definitely Shunyata. But I will suggest stretch the budget a bit, and get the Venom NR v10.