Speaker upgrade for classical music

Hi, I need recommendations for a speaker upgrade. I’m a classical violinist and listen almost exclusively to classical, opera and jazz. No movies, Atmos, etc.  I have a 17x14 listening room (doubles as practice room) with acoustical treatments (phase coherent diffusers at main reflection points and regular ones elsewhere).
Half my listening is in stereo and half in multi-channel (4.0 and 5.1).   All my recordings are either CDs or high-res—DSD and FLAC—audio files. I don’t have a turntable. 

My current system: Marantz SR 8012 amp, Yamaha S1000 CD transport, Exasound e38 DAC and Sigma streamer (connected to the Marantz with analog 5.0 inputs). Speakers: Polk Rti A7 stereo, CSi A6 center, Rti A3 surround, and dual REL T/7i subs. 
What I want: speakers with improved musical detail and clarity that really reproduces the expansiveness of the symphony hall or church. I like a warmer sound than a drier one.  What’s most important to me is to hear what the recording engineer heard. Budget: say 8k or less.

Recommendations?  One other thing: Can I try them out?  And how?  I’m in Santa Fe, not a huge metropolis with lots of audiophile shops. 
Thanks very much. 
ssmaudio
I have thousands of records and CD ’s of Classical Music and have
been to over 2,000 live concerts mostly of the great German Orchestras in Berlin and Leipzig, home of Bach . The rest mostly the Minnesota Or.and the St Paul CO . both world class or very close to it .
It is not true that a good speaker will play anything . MANY are voiced for rock as that is by far the greatest market.
A pro Classical string artist needs above all TONE . Followed by dynamics .

The most reliable brands for that I have owned and heard are Totem out of Montreal , and Spendor out of England , which makes it cost more.I would call Totem , they will talk to and tell you what they have is best for
you with you room etc and they are honest with good service . The two Totems I  own are far better that the2 Polk’s I have owned and ditto for maggies. If you get what they sell at over 20K .........

P.S . Effiicenty and Tone seldom go together .

My ps12 tekton which is half the MOAB can play any music I throw at them.i like the tone of this speakers though not as good as my Andra and my Technic SB700 monitors.The ps 12 are very capable speakers.
I read the other posts better.
I agree with the Alta Audio speakers , they are very good BUT not made
in US and rare , if you have a priblem......Fritz speakers are excellent but last time I looked only small monitors.
I would have to hear the soundstage Classical needs and you want .
The Totem Forest Signature is the must musical Speaker  I have heard with spatiality and the attact/delay
a real orchestra has.  Not a large speaker but your sub can handle lowest octave . It's a hot-rod version of the plain
version Forest which are 3 K . Forgot what The Sig version costs but not a huge amount .
I would have bought one but in your 80's and no one to give it to would be foolish.My  Signature One Totem Monitor can handle Bach perfectly  in a 15x13 room .

.Sounders Amps are powerful and dynamic .IF the Marantz you have is a receiver , you need to lose it .
Post removed 
No contest. Magnepan 3.7i's. You already have the two subs to put under them. These speakers will give you a much more realistic sound stage. Instruments will appear their normal size and not a micro version of themselves. Violins in particular will sound much more realistic. As you improve your electronics the differences and improvements will stand out. The only speakers better are ESLs and some horns but for way more money. The 3.7i's are an amazing value. There are 6 figure speakers that can not compete. You will never look at another sardine can again.