Pure tube phono preamp

Any excellent sounding, quiet, all tube phono preamps under 10k for low output mc carts?  
tyan42
What is the bias against using a SUT? If setup properly they are the quietest solution to increasing the gain of a LOMC.
High quality SUT's also have a very high bandwidth so they induce no roll off at either end of the audio spectrum.
Using an all tubed setup for a LOMC just seems like an invitation to frustration as the tubes wear and get noisy. Finding suitable replacement tubes is going to add another level of frustration. I've seen folks complaining about finding good quiet tubes for a MM stage, MC voltages are typically only 10% of that.
To me, using a SUT is a very elegant solution, it doesn't add any components not found in a typical tube system, no solid state components, just simple transformers.

BillWojo
Another Vote for SUT, especially one with MM bypass, and options.

I took Bill’s (and other’s here) SUT advice,

kept my wonderful MM phono stage in my McIntosh mx110z tube preamp, and found a quality SUT to boost my first MC cartridge signal up to MM signal strength.

There are a lot of SUT choices out there, I got help here understanding what’s involved, researched, always fun to learn. here's my SUT search discussion here

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/which-sut-for-3mv-10-ohms-mc-cartridge-into-3mv-mm-input-sens...

I chose Fidelity Research FRT-4, I moved it here/there, I could not hear any hum, it’s well built.
Not finding one for sale now: this sold one shows features/flexibility. 3 tonearm inputs front selectable; MM bypass; 4 optional impedance settings via front switch

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649456327-fidelity-research-frt4-sut/images/1968368/

This Entree looks well built, has similar features, 3 tonearm inputs front switch, 3 optional impedance settings via front switch, several of them for sale.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=entre+ET-100&...

Range of options varies, sometimes specific knowledge of values are unknown.

i.e. I just bought this inexpensive phono stage to try for my office

https://www.amazon.com/iFi-Preamp-Turntables-Record-Players/dp/B08H2GPD7F/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&a...

1 input; 4 settings: MM; MC High; MC Low; MC Very Low.

Inside package, some specifics not found online:
MM: greater than 2mV
MC High: less 2mV
MC Low: less than .5mV
MC Very Low: less than .25 mV

I’ll be hooking up this iFi tomorrow in main system, straight to the Cayin, skipping the Mx110z phono stage, comparing it to the Fidelity Research SUT to the mx110z then to the Cayin.

Like it? Up to the office so I can use MC there eventually.

Not, Amazon easy refund.

You need to check out a few products

Art Audio Vinyl One Copper Reference.  Ships with Silver Foil caps, variable gain and you can even add a remote volume control if you don't want a separate preamp.  This is a simple, straight forward preamp that doesn't even offer a rumble filter to ensure the purest possible sound.  Reviews are outstanding and I have run this with a Lyra Kleos and am currently using an Ortofon Cadenza Blue MC.  Lists standard at $5K, $5500 with remote volume control.  

There is also an alternate option which pairs the Vinyl One MM with the Art Audio SUTs.  This is a brilliant but slightly pricier solution.  It runs $5700 without the volume control.  

The AVM Ovation PH8.3 is kind of the exact opposite in that it is tube based but has every setting under the sun to guarantee optimal sound and the comfort of managing it all from a remote.  It even offers 5 equalization curves.  Technologically amazing, it starts at $9995 and has some modules that can be added  to accommodate up to four turntables.

You likely can find a used Allnic H-7000V or potentially a Zesto Andros in that range and both of those are pretty awesome.  Both are aesthetically beautiful and have incredible sound and are both extremely quiet.  They both retail well above $10K so it really comes down to what you can find in the used market.  

Full disclosure, I am the importer for Art Audio, a retailer for AVM and I have no relationship with Zesto or Allnic, merely a fan.  
I’m not an expert and have not auditioned all the options, but check out Tavish Design. I have the Classic and am very satisfied. Being a US/North American sole proprietor, Richard is VERY responsive and helpful in my experience.  Not a lot of money by high end standards.  I have no interest other than being a satisfied customer.